Packages weighing less than 68 kg (i.e. individual pails or cartons) will ship UPS & FedEx Ground.
Packages weighing in excess of 68 kg (i.e. kegs, drums, totes, pallet(s) of smaller items) will ship via freight carrier.
Freight shipping requirements:
- All items in the order must be in stock and able to ship together.
- The address must be a commercial address owned or leased by a registered business. Home business' are NOT eligible.
- The business must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- The receiving area must be accessible by a 53' tractor trailer
- The receiving area must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- The customer must provide a phone number that is answered between the hours of 8am & 5pm M-F.
- Shipping to a non-commercial address.
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Shipping to a PO Box address
- Delivery appointment or notification.
- Weekend Deliveries
New customers may be contacted prior to shipping orders that require freight delivery.
Picking up from a terminal is a good option for those who do not meet the requirements for freight shipping and are located near one of our partnering carrier terminals. Call for more details.
- You must have a suitable vehicle with the proper payload rating and adequate strapping to secure the freight.