It is our goal to supply our customers with quality products and an enjoyable online ordering experience. However, we do understand that there may be circumstances where customers may still wish to return their order.
Therefore; we will accept the return of online orders under the following circumstances:
- The product must be unopened and free from physical and cosmetic defects.
- The customer must reach out to customer service to be issued a return authorization within 7 days of receiving the order.
- The customer must return the order to the origin location within 7 days of the return authorization being issued.
- The customer is responsible for scheduling and paying for the return freight. For those unfamiliar with freight shipping, we recommend using uShip.
- Opened or damaged product will not be accepted.
Once the item has been returned, a refund will be issued within 4 to 6 business days.
*Returns are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
*All damaged freight must be recorded and signed for by the carriers driver at delivery.
Substantial Damage (entire order is not usable)
Please refuse all freight that is substantially damaged and beyond the point of being usable. It is advised that you photograph the damaged freight and send copies to email@example.com. Once received a representative will reach out to you regarding your refund or replacement.
Partial Damage (some or all of order is still usable)
If some or all of your order is in usable condition, you can accept the freight but be sure to have the driver note the damage and sign off on it. It is also advised to note the drivers name & trailer number. You will then want to take photos of the freight as it was received and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org along with details describing the extent of the damage. Once received, a representative will reach out to you with some options to remedy the situation.